Coney Island Street Photography Workshop
- Techniques to overcome a fear of shooting street photography
- Using composition to capture better photos
- Exploring different styles of shooting street photography
- Choosing camera settings for street
- All while exploring a culturally rich neighborhood and having fun
This is a 4 hour street photography workshop in Coney Island, Brooklyn and it is limited to 5 people. We spend the entire time on the street shooting, discussing and reviewing. No matter what your level of experience is, amateur to professional, there's something for everyone. All digital cameras are good for the workshop. And film works too! There is a brief online portfolio review to be scheduled after the event.
The workshop runs rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather. Make certain to have fully charged batteries, empty memory cards, wear comfortable shoes and prepare for the weather. You can see some of my recent street photography on my site.
Note - The roundtrip travel time is approximately 2 hours. We spend 4 hours in Coney Island.