Harlem Street Photography Workshop
- Techniques to overcome a fear of shooting street photography
- Using composition to capture better photos
- Exploring different styles of shooting street photography
- Choosing camera settings for street
- All while exploring a culturally rich neighborhood and having fun
This is a 4 hour street photography workshop in Harlem is limited to 5 people. We spend the entire time on the street shooting, discussing and reviewing. No matter what your level of experience is, amateur to professional, there's something for everyone. All digital cameras are good for the workshop. And film works too! We will stop at a café in the middle or end of the workshop to discuss photos.
The workshop runs rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather. Make certain to have fully charged batteries, empty memory cards, wear comfortable shoes and prepare for the weather. You can see some of my recent street photography on my site.
"Street Photography with Leanne Staples - I have great hopes of becoming a better photographer than I am. I recently had the pleasure of doing a solo street shoot of Harlem and El Barrio with Leanne. I had a great afternoon and learned a lot about both NYC and street photography. This was an excellent opportunity." - Drew, Saskatoon, Canada.